Is to contribute to the widespread use of quality Greek endemic herbs and their essential oils by:
- Providing reliable information on their value and the alternatives they offer.
- Contributing to scientific research on their characteristics and benefits.
- Supporting herb cultivation rather than uncontrolled collection from the wild, so that natural habitats are preserved and enhanced.
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Building an educational farm, open to everyone interested in our projects.
- Sharing the knowledge and experience we gain through this ongoing endeavour, with people who believe that their actions, however limited or local, could add to a bigger effort for the changes we want to see around us.